Zig Zag believes that young women make a valuable contribution to the service.
You have the right to:
- provide positive or negative comments about the services you receive eg by talking direct to a worker or anonymously by using the Service User Feedback Form;
- participate in planning and evaluating the service through evaluations and feedback processes;
- make a formal complaint and have a fair investigation process.
You have the responsibility to:
- accept feedback in an appropriate manner from Zig Zag regarding your behaviour;
- be accountable for allegations made, including substantiation of claims.