Zig Zag Young Women’s Resource Centre Inc are now recruiting a fixed term, part-time position of Tenancy Worker (Locum) within our Housing Program for 8 months with possible extension. This position is for 48 hours / fortnight (6 days / fortnight) and is paid at a SCHCADS Level 5. Zig Zag offers above Award employment conditions and salary sacrifice is available.
Zig Zag are seeking an ‘Expression of Interest’ from skilled workers with experience in the provision of tenancy and property management, and housing support services to young people aged 16-25 years who are experiencing homelessness and/or at risk of homelessness. The Tenancy Worker (Locum) will work collaboratively and supportively within the Zig Zag Housing Program team to provide high-quality housing support services to young women including young pregnant and/or parenting young women.
Zig Zag employs women only, EEO exempt. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and women from diverse cultural backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. It is a requirement under Zig Zag’s organisational policy to be COVID19 vaccinated (minimum 2 doses) unless a genuine exemption applies.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced Diploma in Community Work, Youth Work or related area;
- A minimum of 2 years’ work experience in the youth, homelessness, or women’s service sectors;
- A clearly defined practice framework that incorporates intersectional feminist and social justice perspectives.
- Current ‘C’ class driver’s license.
- Possession of a current Working with Children Blue Card.
- Sound level of computer literacy including a working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office 365 programs.
Applications close by 9.00am 20 February 2023. The Position description, including ‘Essential Requirements’ and ‘Key Selection Criteria’ can be viewed here: Tenancy Worker (Locum) Position Description February 2023. Details on how to submit an ‘Expression of Interest’ can be viewed here: Tenancy Worker Recruitment Process Information 2023
Please note in advance: if you do not follow the directions provided in the Recruitment Process Information your ‘Expression of Interest’ may not be considered. For more information about the position please contact Stephanie (Manager, Zig Zag) by email email@example.com.