Zig Zag Young Women’s Resource Centre Inc are now recruiting for a part-time, fixed term contract position of Administration Worker within our Centre Support team. This contract position is paid at a SCHCADS Award Level 4. Zig Zag offers generous above Award employment conditions and salary sacrifice is available.
Initial contract date is until the 30 June 2023. Possible extension after this date, for the right candidate, until mid-October 2023.
The Administration Worker position is primarily responsible for administration functions, and for ensuring that Zig Zag maintains a high standard of accountability and a high standard of effectiveness in all areas of administration, including reception duties. The ultimate objective of the position is to support an organisational environment that assists workers to meet the needs of young women aged 12-25, in a manner that supports the organisation’s aims and values. This position will be required to undertake work across Zig Zag’s service sites.
Zig Zag employs women only, EEO exempt. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women and women from diverse cultural backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. It is a requirement under Zig Zag’s organisational policy to be COVID19 vaccinated (minimum 2 doses) unless a genuine exemption applies.
Applicants must have:
- Relevant administration experience in the community services sector and/or experience in general administration functions.
- Human Services qualifications or a student within Social Work, Psychology, Social and Behavioural Sciences or similar relevant fields advantageous.
- Current ‘C’ class driver’s license.
- Possession of a current Working with Children Blue Card.
- High level of computer literacy, including working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office 365 suite + systems, experience in Xero advantageous.
Applications close by 9.00am Monday 23 January 2023. The Position Description including Selection Criteria can be viewed here: Administration Worker PD 2023. The Recruitment Process Information can be viewed here: Recruitment Process Information – Administration Worker (Locum), 2023.
Please note in advance: if you do not follow the directions provided in the Recruitment Process Information your application will not be considered.
For more information about the position please contact Stephanie (Manager, Zig Zag) by email firstname.lastname@example.org.